In last Sunday’s debate: “You bragged that you have sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that?” Cooper asked. Trump insisted that wasn’t the case. Cooper asked three times whether Trump denied that he had ever done such a thing. Finally, Trump replied, “No, I have not,” and quickly changed the subject.
Five women have come forward to say that Trump sexually assaulted them..
1) Jessica Leeds told the paper that watching the debate made her want to punch Trump. She said that she was seated next to him during a flight three decades ago, when he began touching her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. “He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere. It was an assault.”
2) Rachel Crooks introduced herself to Trump at an office in 2002; her company did business with his. She shook his hand, but then he didn’t let go, and then, she said, forcibly kissed her on the mouth. “It was so inappropriate,” she said. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”
3) Mindy McGillivray told The Palm Beach Post that Trump had groped her while she was assisting a photographer friend at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in January 2003.
4) A Miss USA contestant from Washington state reportedly posted on Facebook that Trump had groped her.
5) Natasha Stoynoff, a former People reporter, wrote for that magazine about an assault that she says occurred while she was writing a story on the first anniversary of Trump’s wedding to Melania Knauss in 2005.
Already we have discovered one more molestee of Trump than he could sit at a table (4) to intimidate Bill Clinton’s wife… So are those stories really so horrible that happened in the 1970’s, and Trumps then must be much worse, OR, if he dismisses his stories as just fun in the sun or feeling friskey a few times, how can he hold much lesser incidents that happened to Hillary’s husband, as something sinister and morally repugnant?
So either all 5 of these stories are not true….. OR… someone lied to the American people BIG TIME in the 2nd debate…
It’s Bill Cosby…. all over again….. The dam is crumbling as we speak… this article may be out of date when you wake up tomorrow….
So…. guess who supports both lying to the American people and sex offending?
State Senate Candidates
- Cathy Cloutier: District 5
- Anthony Delcollo: District 7
- Carl Pace: District 14
- David Lawson: District 15
- Brian Pettyjohn: District 19
- Gerald Hocker: District 20
State House Candidates
Kevin Hensley: District 9
Judith Travis: District 10
Jeff Spiegleman: District 11
Debbie Hudson: District 12
James Louis DeMartino: District 14
James R. Startzman, Jr: District 19
Stephan Smyk: District 20
Mike Ramone: District 21
Joesph E. Miro: District 22
Timothy Conrad: District 24
Michael Nagorski: District 25
Janice Gallagher: District 29
William Outten: District 30
Jean Dowding: District 31
Patricia Foltz: District 32
Charles Postles: District 33
Lyndon Yearick: District 34
David Wilson: District 35
Harvey Kenton, Jr: District 36
Ruth Briggs King: District 37
Ronald Gray: District 38
Daniel Short: District 39
Timothy Dale Dukes: District 40
Richard Collins: District 41
Perhaps some of you would like to click on some of their links and ask them to respond to you why they still support someone who brazenly lied and is an unregistered sex offender who has the highest position in their party?
By now, you really must begin to wonder what is wrong with them and whether any of them are really fit, or have the moral fiber necessary to represent real people in the people’s government……