Here is the report.
I just want to comment that all were public schools. Charter schools cannot achieve this type of success.
- No one was hired at $160,000.
- Teachers were not fired en masse, and then no more than half rehired.
- Principals were not fired and replaced with “leaders”.
- Music, Art, and foreign languages were not eliminated.
- No high priced “private firm” was brought into manage them.
Oh, and none of them were anywhere near the huge Mega-Charter complex going in at Rodney Square.