Opt your child out of taking the Standard Balanced Assessments
Doing so teaches him/her:
- Civic responsibility
- His parents really do love him.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- Real learning is important enough to fight over
- Sometimes one has to take risks, when the payout can be so good.
- Your government is not always right; but its collective people are.
- The right of authority has to be earned. It should never be given.
- Just because someone says so; doesn’t make it right.
- Some things are just too stupid to get caught up in.
- When people insist on doing wrong, that is when it most counts that you stand up and do what is right.
- God put America on this planet. We are not going to let Common Core dismantle it and take it away.
- We do not believe in torture, especially for young children. Common Core is child abuse.
- Never, ever, trust a corporation to do things for your benefit.
- Common Core is the stupidest thing we’ve ever seen… Who designed it? David Coleman? Oh.
It is time to heed to battle cry. or at least acknowledge that there is a battle for your child’s future and that if you don’t decide today on which side you will take, there will come a time where you will have to make that choice. That is a given. You had better drop your blinders, and start looking hard at facts… You have a lot to lose,… or gain.