Of course it could never happen, however, the publicity surrounding this event could educate even more people about what Common Core is about. How in reality, it is rather demonic compared to the angelic rendition given by various governors and secretaries of education….
Parents, who have undergone Common Core and seen its damaging effects in their children, should take note…..
you can actually do something about it……
Sign the White House petition for Arne’s removal…..
A symbolic move? In reality yes. But one that moves us in the right, not wrong direction…. in 48 hours with no publicity, it only has 97% of the way left to go before it meets the threshold of being addressed….
Please register your dissatisfaction with any of the following problems regarding Common Core:
- Like calling white suburban moms stupid
- Like failing 70% of New York State’s children and calling them stupid.
- Like dropping 30-40% of Kentucky’s children below proficiency and then calling them stupid.
- Like calling all those parents who oppose Common Core, Tea Partiers and insinuating they are all stupid.
- Like calling the state governments of Oklahoma, and Georgia, who are considering opting out of Common Core, stupid.
- Like calling all those states not up to par with Common Core standards, stupid….
- Like calling all those teaching Common Core, who insist it is damaging to children’s development, stupid…..
Anyone else see a trend here?
You can do something … Please sign the petition here, and at least do something to slow down the runaway freight train, currently known as Common Core.
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan consistently and flagrantly disregards the concerns of the parents and teachers of America’s schoolchildren. He dismisses their concerns in favor of corporate interests. In his recent comments to the Council of Chief State Schools Officers, he said, “It’s fascinating to me that some of the pushback is coming from, sort of, white suburban moms who — all of a sudden — their child isn’t as brilliant as they thought they were.” This clearly demonstrates the complete lack of understanding he has and his utter contempt for the American people. He is both unqualified and unfit to lead the Department of Education and should be removed immediately.”
Click on the blue and make a difference for every child in America…..