Not turning in one’s tax returns for the past 10 years, leads voters to these conclusions.
1) Romney is hiding something.
2) Romney is dishonest, because he is hiding something
3) Romney is hiding something because he didn’t get his wealth honestly.
4) Romney’s dishonest gains prevent him from being president.
5) If Romney should be prevented from being president, why is he still running?
6) If Romney is running when he shouldn’t, who is making him do so?
7) If someone is making him do so, ….. why are they so insistent?
8) Why do we not know the answer to this question?
9) Why is keeping this answer hidden, the prime preoccupation of the entire Romney camp?
10) If the entire candidate’s camp is so involved in protecting their leader from public prosecution, when are they going to ever find time to address, OUR problems, instead of his?
It makes not one bit of sense to even think for one second about voting for someone dishonest like Mitt Romney.
(‘hmmmm, I think I’ll vote in a candidate so he can make himself even wealthier than he is now… Yep, that’s my reasoning for electing all my public officials. So they can get richer… Yep… That’s it….’)